Financial Planning is the process of setting financial goals and creating a clear path to reach them. We bring all of the pieces of your financial situation together to maximize your ability to reach your goals.
Our Financial Advisors help you feel more confident about your financial future by helping you answer questions such as:
- Am I saving enough for retirement?
- How much do I need to save to be able to retire?
- How can I save more for retirement?
- Are my investments in line with my risk tolerance and future goals?
- How do I manage conflicting goals such as funding a child’s education and my retirement?
- What is the best way to save for and pay for college?
- What should I do about protecting my family in the event that something happens to me?
- Do I have enough insurance to protect my family?
- What type of insurance should I consider?
- When I can retire?
- Will my savings last me through retirement?
- How much can I safely take out of my retirement savings without worrying that I will run out of money?
- When should I start taking Social Security?
- How do I reduce my liabilities?
Our Advisors don’t just give you a number to reach, they will help you build a strategy to get you to that number.
Your Personal Financial Helpline
We do more than just create financial plans or invest your assets; we help you make better financial decisions. When you have questions related to insurance needs, buying versus leasing, saving, buying a home, investing, retirement or other, you can call us. We serve as your sounding board to help you make informed decisions that will impact your financial future. That’s what makes our Advisors different. It’s like having your own personal financial help-line.
We want to be there for you every step of the way to help you navigate the often complex life changes that will affect your financial future.
Cathy Pareto and Associates charges a one-time fee for financial planning based on the complexity of the client’s financial situation. In general our financial planning fees range from $2,500 to $5,000 depending on the client needs. Below is some general guidance on the services we provide as well as the fees for services.
If the client chooses Cathy Pareto and Associates to implement the financial plan and engage the firm for asset management services, then 50% of the financial planning fees will be fully credited against future investment management fees. (client must meet account size minimum)
Below is some general guidance on the services we provide as well as the fees for services. In limited circumstances, the total cost could potentially exceed the range based on the complexity of the plan. In such cases, the client will be notified in advance.
Savings and Investment Plan
$2,500 one-time fee. Includes the following elements:
- Budget review and recommendations.
- Review of your financial goals and an assessment of current savings levels to achieve those goals.
- Review of current investments’ risks and expenses
- Development of an Investment Policy Statement (IPS) including asset allocation targets, expected rates of return, portfolio expenses, portfolio selection, and a rebalancing plan.
- Recommendations on insurance and estate planning needs.
$5,000 one-time fee. Includes everything above plus:
- Pre- and post-retirement spending projections including the establishment of a savings program and help with expense management.
- Retirement age alternatives.
- Social Security income strategies.
- Review of beneficiary designations
- Financial projections using sophisticated modeling software to analyze the ability of your investment portfolio support your financial needs in retirement
- Monte Carlo analysis and stress testing.
Read more about our 6 Steps to Follow Before You Retire
Financial Planning or Ad-hoc Planning
Fee is based on level of complexity and time spent. One of our Advisors will provide you with a quote for a financial plan that meets your needs.
Miami financial planning financial planning