Financial Planning from a Miami Based Financial Planning Firm | Miami CFP® miami financial planning
Cathy Pareto and Associates is a Miami based financial planning firm that provides both planning and investment management services to individuals and families.
Helping You Answer the Important Questions
Everyone has goals they want to achieve. Whether you wan to retire early, pay for your kids’ college education, get back on track after a divorce, or buy a second home, you need a plan that can help you get there. After all, a goal without a plan is just a wish.
Our team helps you feel more confident about your financial future by helping you answer the important questions such as:
- What steps do I need to take to achieve my financial goals?
- How much do I need to save to be able to retire?
- How do I manage conflicting goals such as funding a child’s education and my retirement?
- Do I have enough insurance to protect my family?
- How can I save more for retirement?
- How will inflation impact my retirement?
- How do I get back on track after my divorce?
- Are my investments in line with my risk tolerance and future goals?
- What is the best way to save for and pay for college?
- What should I do about protecting my family in the event that something happens to me?
- What type of insurance should I consider?
- When I can retire?
- Will my savings last me through retirement?
- How much can I safely take out of my retirement savings without worrying that I will run out of money?
- When should I start taking Social Security?
- How do I reduce my liabilities?
1. Getting to Know You: Here’s where you tell us about your goals, fears, and challenges. This part of the process involves an initial in depth conversation and a financial planning questionnaire.
2. Getting Your Financial Pieces Organized: Here’s where you give us relevant and detailed financial information that we can use to determine the steps needed to achieve your goals.
3. Analyzing the Data and Making Adjustments: Your financial planner will review and analyze your data and compare it to your goals. This is a critical step that in most cases requires additional conversations. We want to ensure that we have all the information we need, and that all of your goals have been captured.
4. Final Plan: The final plan you receive will include a summary of each area you asked us to review and recommended steps for each goal. You will also receive the analysis of of your data showing the likelihood of achieving your goals based on different scenarios.
Not a One Size Fits All
We take the time to get to know you so not only do we listen to what your concerns are, we will probably highlight areas that could potentially blindside you later on. That’s what makes our planners different. It’s like having your own personal financial help-line.
Our financial planners are CFP® professionals who have completed extensive training and experience requirements in areas of financial planning, retirement, investing, insurance, ethics, tax planning and more. Unlike sale people they are held to rigorous knowledge and ethical standards. As a result of their training and commitment to our clients, you will not receive a one size fits all company dictated financial plan.
Your Personal Financial Helpline
We do more than just create financial plans or invest your assets; we help you make better financial decisions. When you have questions related to insurance needs, buying versus leasing, saving, buying a home, investing, retirement or other, you can call us. We serve as your sounding board to help you make informed decisions that will impact your financial future.
Financial planning fees are based on the level of complexity, time spent on the project, and the Planner’s hourly rate. We offer a free one time consultations to learn about you and your goals. After we meet or speak, we will provide you with a quote for a financial plan that can help you meet your goals.
If you decide to hire Cathy Pareto and Associates to implement the financial plan and engage the firm for asset management services, then 50% of the financial planning fees will be fully credited against future investment management fees. (client must meet account size minimum)
Below is some general guidance on the services we provide as well as fees based on a projected number of hours.
Savings and Investment Planning
$2,500 one-time fee. Includes the following elements:
- Cash flow review and recommendations.
- Review of your financial goals and an assessment of current savings levels to achieve those goals.
- Review of current investments’ risks and expenses
- Development of an Investment Policy Statement (IPS) including asset allocation targets, expected rates of return, portfolio expenses, portfolio selection, and a rebalancing plan.
$3,500 one-time fee. Includes everything above plus:
- Pre- and post-retirement spending projections including the establishment of a savings program and help with expense management.
- Retirement age alternatives scenarios.
- Social Security income strategies.
- Review of beneficiary designations
- Financial projections using sophisticated modeling software to analyze the ability of your investment portfolio support your financial needs in retirement.
- Portfolio stress testing to review potential market scenarios and the impact on your portfolio.
Overall Financial Planning
$5,000 one time fee. Includes everything above plus an assessment of your estate planning and insurance needs or other specific area.
Let Us Help You
We want to be there for you every step of the way to help you navigate the often complex life changes that will affect your financial future. After all, life is not static so why have a one time set it and forget financial plan.
Contact Us today to schedule your free consultation.
You may be interested in
Miami financial planning financial planning